Dementia: A Masterclass for Clinicians – Course Description:
Dementia is an ever-present condition that is only growing in its prevalence. Despite this, it can remain a intimidating condition for clinicians, fraught with emotional and communication challenges. This class will empower you with the tools and skills to ensure your therapeutic interventions are effective, thoughtful, and grounded in all the best, most recent evidence!
After taking this course- you will have:
– Deepened your understanding of dementia and the clinician’s role
– Equip clinicians with resources for effective practice & advocacy for PWD
– Familiarize with psychological principles of safety to optimize regulation & trust
– Explore a unique POC design, including the “habilitative hierarchy”
– Enable therapists to effectively counsel & educate on stage-specific recommendations
– Make dignity and highest ability to function accessible for PWD
– Have the tools to foster a supportive and successful plan of care with your caseload!
What i dо not understood is actually how you’re not really much moгe weⅼl-appreciated tһan you may be now.
You are vеry intelligent. You understɑnd thuѕ significantly іn relation to
this subject, produced me indivіdually imаgine it from so mаny varied angles.
Its liкe men and women don’t ѕeem to be interested
until it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gagɑ!
Your individuɑl stuffs nice. At all times take care
of it up!