Of course we all love to learn and expand our knowledge just for the sake of it, but, for when it comes to licensing time, here is some information on how many Continuing Education Units these courses are worth!!
ARC Seminars is an Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the APTA Kentucky. Many states recognize APTA approval if held from another state: contact us for details of your specific course and state requirement.
ARC Seminars is an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for the Physical Therapy Board of California.
ARC Seminars offerings have separate approval in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland.
All Courses have been approved for CEU through the American Occupational Therapy Association. For details relating to amount of continuing education hours, level of content(introductory/intermediate/advanced) and area of practice, please see the individual course offering page.
The following seminars have been approved for ASHA Speech & Language Pathology Continuing Education Units:
1. Certified Brain Injury Specialist Prep Course(1.3 ASHA CEUs)
2. Practical Approaches to Concussion Management (0.6 ASHA CEUs)
3. Cancer Care: A Collaborative Approach (0.3 ASHA CEUs)
4. ‘Settled and Secure’: Addressing challenging behavior associated with dementia (1.5 ASHA CEUs)
5.Update your Care Plan: Heart Failure (0.3 ASHA CEUs)
6. Life with Dyspahgia: Knocking down Social and Ethical Barriers (0.3 ASHA CEUs)
7. Inpatient Stroke Rehabilitation: 14 Strategies to get your patient home (0.7 ASHA CEUs)
Grab these three guides- of what (and what not) to say in order to: Maintain Dignity; Respect Emotional Aspects; and Increase Intake! These tools are incredibly helpful in education and implementation, and for kitchen staff, caregivers, and your team.