Download The Ultimate Guide to Managing the Diabetic Foot right here!
What’s in the guide?
– 14-page comprehensive manual: dedicated to foot assessment and management for people with diabetes
– Clinician resources, including Wound Care Considerations, a Self Check Assessment, and support resources
– Useful handouts you can hang in the clinic or provide to clients to help understand WHY diabetes affects the feet- and what we can do to help!
– Lists of online supports, groups, advocacy, and resources for clients and clinicians
– If you love this guide, check out A Comprehensive Guide to Wound Care: Tools for the Everyday Clinician! This 7-CEU seminar will set you up with the practical and hands-on skills you need to manage whatever wound/skin conditions come your way- guaranteed!