Come join us on the first Thursday of the Month, at 7:30 pm EST, to review a recent and applicable article related to acquired brain injury, and get 1 Continuing Education credit (per session) toward your CBIS renewal.
A fully live, interactive, and FREE journal club? Yes, you heard us right! Come join a lively and experienced brain injury rehab expert for our monthly article/resource reviews!
Dates for 2022:
- May 5th, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- June 2nd, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- July 7th, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- August 4th, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- September 1st, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- October 5th, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- November 3rd, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- December 1st, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
If you would like to be a part of this ongoing evidence and skills review, perfect to keep on top of your brain injury rehab skills or continue your CBIS education for renewal time, this group is for you!
Drop your email below, and an invitation with the email access code and this quarter’s article will be sent to you – right away!
Come expand your ABI skills and invest in your continuing education with other Brain Injury Therapists and students/Certified Brain Injury Specialists, for free!